Monday, July 19, 2010

Weight: 245.6
Exercise: Check this out... Went to gym
Food: Banana, grapes, apples, pickle, pistachios, jimmy john sub with no mayo, water, spaghetti

Great to be back on track with the whole gym thing.  It just feels good when you walk out of the gym covered in sweat, your body exhausted.  It just feels good. 

Tonight my body is exhausted\relaxed, my confidence is higher and I had a kick ass day today at work.  Life is just good.  So I want to be in the 230's before August.  It is totally doable. 

So today at the gym this is what I did:  Ran for 30 minutes, Chest press, back lift, pulled that T-bar down, planks for like 2 minutes and squats.  When I get the file I will post it so you can see my workout. 

OHHH.. So icing. There is this game that only guys can play.  Object of the game is to trick the other guy into finding a Smirnoff ice.  If they find it in front of you they have to get down on one knee and chug it no matter what the situation.  So you cant just run up and say "I got a Smirnoff you gotta drink it".  It has to be presented in a creative way.  If the person that you "ice" has a Smirnoff ice within reaching distance, then you have to drink two of them.  It sucks.  Girls play a similar game called "Busching" but its with busch light. 

Want to play?

1 comment:

Me said...

haha - too funny. I love you my love - just don't ice or busch me...hehe :-)