Sunday, August 15, 2010

My bad....

Weight-243
Food- its been so long since I have posted, probably a small village
Exercise- regular gym visits

Sorry, sorry, sorry.  I know it has been forever since I posted and so much has happened.  Well... not really.  Still around the same weight.  So whatever I am doing does not seem to be working 100%.  Inconsistant workouts coupled with average to poor eating habits.

Honestly, its so damn hot that it sucks the life out of you and you dont want to do anything outside.  Seriously it has been 100+ degrees every day for the past 2 months.  I guess thats a good thing to get the sweat pouring but its counterproductive because I have no enthusiam to do anything outside. 

Well, this week I am going to make an effort to post every day.  I have four followers and I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN.  My wife says that to get more followers I have to go join other blogs and link to theres and write "cool blog, check out mine."  There has got to be a better way.  Maybe I will take ad space out or a commercial during the superbowl.  Okay... im out.  See you tomorrow.  No cool picture this morning. 

1 comment: