Monday, October 11, 2010

Guess whos back...

Okay, I know... its been a long time.  It sucks right?  I wouldn't stick around reading some douche bags blog who never signed on either.  But for the next 5 weeks... I am going to blog every day.  So here is whats happened.

Looks like the last time I blogged was back in August.  Since then:
  • Adopted a baby
  • Got a new job
  • Became a vegetarian
Yeah....  September was a big month.  So lets look at all of these items individually. 

1.)  Adopted a baby.  My wife and I have been going with an agency for about 3 months when all of a sudden we get a call.  Baby is on the way, they want you to be the parents, get ready because it will happen in 2 weeks.  Turns out the mom gave birth a couple of days after we found out.  So now I have my second child.  His name is Bryce.  Here is a pic (looks like a Canadian)


2.)  Got a new job.  Yeah, its with the same company.  Just a promotion.  Mo money mo problems

3.)  So right now I am taking a month and a half off of work and I am attempting to become a vegetarian.  I don't care about the animals and its not like I don't like the taste.  I am doing it for health purposes and for self discipline.  Can I actually do it? 
For the record I hate PETA.  I still love bacon, steaks, burgers, hot dogs, wings, ribs, chicken, sausage and everything else that's delicious. 

I will keep everyone posted on weight, activity, and how easy is it to go veggie.

Love you all  (all 4 of you bitches)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats, Congrats, and good luck with that. I love my meat :)